Directioners? below : Zayn Malik

Kamis, 24 Mei 2012

Nash Overstreet "Hot Chelle Rae" Biography



NicknamesYikes.  Um, NashVegas is the only one that comes to mind.

HometownI am definitely a legit native of Nashville, TN. I was born there, grew up there, and there, and there.  It's such a great city to live in... but don't get me wrong, LA's in my sights.

InterestsLet's see.  Scratch the long walks on the beach.  I love walking through NYC until I can't stand.  Biking is incredibly addictive.  Like, the kind where there's no motor involved!  I love music, obviously.  I am into just about every aspect.  Singing, writing, playing(guitar, drums, piano, whatever), producing(I've been known to make a few Hip-Hop beatz;).  SCUBA diving is pretty insane.  That and snowboarding have a crazy peaceful rush that can't be described.  Hmmm, other than that... who knows?!?

Favorite FoodMy absolute favorite food, is most likely sushi.  I have brief moments when I differ, but almost always, sushi is my first pick.

Favorite BandsMy favorite bands/aritsts have always changed every few years, EXCEPT for the important ones.  Prince, Queen, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith, Butch Walker, Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, MUSE, Sheryl Crow... But let's throw back for a second.  One of the best eras was the period of Third Eye Blind, Savage Garden, Smashmouth, Everclear, Paula Cole, Train, The Goo Goo Dolls, Vertical Horizon, and then and forever, The Foo Fighters.
Favorite MoviesI love some really good epic movies, but never want to watch them twice.  Comedies are where it's at.  Pineapple Express, Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Stepbrothers... blah blah blah.  I also have always loved the first "The Matrix", the original 3 Star Wars, etc.

Favorite TV ShowsIt feels like I am somewhat angry everyday, just because it's not Sunday.  HBO is brilliant.  Entourage is one of the best shows ever.  TrueBlood is cool.  Hung, The Office, Dexter, Weeds, Lie To Me, Burn Notice, FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS!!!

Favorite QuotesMy favorite quotes?  I think they're all inside jokes.  May end up kind of useless to say.  BUT, just about all the sayings from I Love You, Man. Maybe even all of Russell Brand's lines in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.  "I was gonna give it a listen, but then I just went on living my life".  Ahhh, I remember.  It's from Grind.  "Yeah, I can do that.  But I really don't want to right now, and I can't seem to get around that".

What’s your biggest pet peeve?One of my biggest pet peeves is putting in a lot of effort into something, only to have someone else slack, or only put in the minimum amount of effort required.  Like the "flare" in Office Space.

If could change one thing about the world, what would it be?If I could change one thing in the world... Well, I can't go with world peace.  Way too cliche'.  How about reviewing all laws every couple of years, so that we don't have stupid laws concerning a man kissing his wife in public on a Sunday in Arkansas

1 komentar: